||I. Registration and confirming the participation
- About participation in the Conference decides application order.
- The condition of participation is sending filled registration form to the Organizer via website till 4th of December 2015 and paying a registration fee in 7 days from receiving confirmation of participation from Organizers. Making a payment to the Organizers bank account can be made through money transfer after receiving a pro-forma invoice.
- After this time, applications will be accepted depending on availibility of seats in the given category.
- Incomplete applications (for example with missing personal details) will not be taken into consideration. Any remarks should be placed in registration form into appropriate field, for example information about arranging a translator during the Conference (costs for this kind of additional services have to be arranged with the Organizers).
- Registration form determines an agreement between the Organizers and Participant which will be only valid after receiving the confirmation.
- The Organizer may cancel the participation in the Forum for those who did not make a payment in the timespan of 7 days from sending the registration form (payment must be booked on EEC-Marketing sp. z o.o. account).
- The official language of the Conference is Polish.
II. Registration fee and terms of payment
- Registration fee (prices do not include VAT – 23%):
|Category of participant||Till 4.12.2015
|Representatives of business entities and institutions||400 PLN
|Private person||200 PLN
- Registration fee contains: participation in the Conference, additional materials, post-conference catalogue with lecturers presentations. Catering will be provided during the event (lunch and coffee breaks).
- Registration fee does not contain: additional services such as accommodation, arranging a translator or travelling costs.
- Payment for participation in the Conference should be paid in a timely manner in accordance with the information provided by the organizer. Data on the invoice are legally binding. Any bank charges are to be borne (carried) by the Participant.
- Payment should be done by money transfer to the following account. PKO BP S.A.: 43 1020 1169 0000 8502 0192 1311
- Total payment contains: registration fee and tax (vat) (23%)
III. Withdrawing (cancelling) the registration
- 1. Resignation from participation in the Conference, presented in writing or electronic form after the 4th of Npvember 2015, authorizes the Organizator to charge the Participant with all costs associated with presence at the Forum (that is: 100% of registration fee).
- Declaring the participation in the Conference, the Participant has no objections towards burdening of resignation and agrees to make a payment without delay. Resignation form should be directed at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Organizer reserves the right to changing the programme as well as cancelling the event.
IV. Place to resolve disputes
- Any disputes arising from participation in the Conference will be resolved by a competent common court in Warsaw.
- For the settlement of any disputes, the Organizer only respond to the content of „Conditions of the 3rd International Scientific Conference – Female Sexual Function Index”.
- The law applicable to the interpretations of „Conditions of the 3rd International Scientific Conference – Female Sexual Function Index” is the Polish law.
Warsaw, Marconich Str. 3/18
Phone: +48 22 243 17 73
cell: +48 668 883 317
fax: +48 22 742 19 32